Friday, March 4, 2011

Short Letter Today

So we have been teaching some pretty cool lessons, and we have committed a less active of 15 years to come back to church, hopefully she will! We came back from the Portland temple today, our ride+traffic=We missed our session, so we took pictures and then went home (he had to be back for work) I took some funny/awesome pictures, and they will be on the way shortly. We went to a rugby game of one of the youth in the ward, they were playing an all gay team from Seattle, no joke!!! I am running out of time, so instead of a spiritual thought today (sorry) I'll just say that I know that staying active in the church in crucial, not just for the social part, but mainly because we have that great opportunity of renewing our covenants and being made whole again, I love the Gospel, and I marvel everyday how perfect it is, this is Christ's Church, and it has been Restored, No Reformation could have brought the Priesthood and all of the Saving Ordinances back to the earth, we are really a blessed people to have that in our lives.
Love Elder Nick Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment