Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Getting Transfered...Sort of

Hello! How are you doing? It's kind of weird, I have received emails saying it's really cold in Utah and really hot in Arizona. It is pretty mild here in Vancouver (except it does rain a lot). So yesterday, We got transfer calls, and Elder Schmidt is getting transferred to Kennewick (Sad, I will miss him lots) and I am going to be doubling up wards, I will now cover Maple Grove and The La Center ward. I am in the middle of packing all of my stuff and will move in with my new Companion into the Taylor's house (she is a recently widowed 80 year old member). My Companion is named Elder Hawkins from Dallas, TX. I have known him well for the last three months, so I'm pretty excited. He is awesome! I have been doing pretty well, I just have been kind of down because Elder Schmidt and I are leaving, but to quote George Harrison "all things must pass". I love it on the West Side of the mission, and am 100% excited and happy to be staying!
Sorry the email is short, I've got to get packing
Love Elder Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment