Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey!

Hey!!!! I got your package, thank you sooooo much! I took the money, paid fast offerings and took a couple missionaries out to lunch, so that was a cool little treat! I hope Patric is doing Ok, I really need to talk to him. Have you heard how Brady is doing in Japan? I hope all is well, everyone here is talking about it, I'm just so happy that we are land-locked.
I am doing great, we have been walking around a lot (I'm going to probably need to get a bike soon now that it is getting warmer) Daylight savings time is kind of cool, now that it stays light until 7:30 (I still side with Arizona that it is a waste of time haha). That is awesome that Logan is home, does he know that I'm just across the river from his mission?
Well, it rains a lot still, but I love it. Life is going well, and time is going TOO fast. TRANSFERS are already next week. I would like to stay with elder Schmidt for a 3rd, but it is unlikely...... I love this gospel, and all of you who may read this. God Bless
Elder Nick Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment