Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Transfered to VanCouver Washington!

Hi everyone.  Sorry it's taken me so long to put in another post.  I thought I was e-mailing his letters to lots of people, but found out this is something people want to read!  I will be better.  I'm also hoping for some pictures from Elder Nick to add.


Hi Mom, thank you so much for the letter and the $. We had a dinner cancel on us that night,so that came in handy :) So you are in Vegas huh? Did Melissa go to Sacrament meeting? That is really cool that you are able to spend some time with her. Not much new here, we have been working hard and teaching some really good lessons, and my scripture study this last week has gone exceptionally well. Time really is flying by, I felt I was in Goldendale a couple days ago, and it has almost been a month already. The scripture I would like to share with you comes from the little tiny book Words of Mormon verses 7 and 8 on page 144. There is not much more I could add to that, but I know that as a missionary, the Holy Ghost is your biggest allie and friend. I love you and am going to continue praying for you and the family.
love Elder Nick

This letter was from January 25

No comments:

Post a Comment