Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Week in Vancouver

Hey!!! How is everyone doing? So last Friday was my 6 month mark, wow, time sure goes fast when you are CTR-ing. The slowest times of my mission were when someone was sick or we got preoccupied with non important things. We got transfer calls yesterday, I am staying 6 more weeks with Elder Schmidt!!! Having a cool companion is always fun. We have actually be on the verge of putting two of our investiators on a baptismal date, but for some reason or another, it is really hard to catch them home these days :( 
 
My little spiritual thought for today is Mormon Chapter 7 http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/morm/7?lang=eng. I was reading this in personal study, and I was just thinking what would my final testimony be? Would I have the courage to tell the people that killed our whole nation to repent and be baptized? I know that this gospel is for everyone (I just wish others would see it the same way).
 
I love you all and am keeping everyone in my prayers
love Elder Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment