Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 1, 2011

How's it going? So tomorrow is the first day of the last week of this transfer, man has it ever flew by!!! I am loving life and the opportunity to be companions with my MTC comp Elder Schmidt again (I hope we stay together another transfer!). This is going to sound crazy, but this Friday is both of our 6 month marks! Boy, is it going TOO fast! There isn't a cloud in the sky today, so I hope to get you a few really good pictures of Mount St. Helens! We have been teaching some great lessons to some great people. We are hoping to put one of our investigators on date for baptism this week, so please keep on keeping us in your prayers! My scripture today is Doctrine and Covenants 95:1 http://lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/95?lang=eng I have been thinking a lot about my experiences in my past, and also I remember Dad's first book reffering to this. I love it! Well, I hope I get to hear from you.....
Love Elder Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment