Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Week of Hard Work, and an Awesome Pday Activity!




Hello! How is everything going? I am doing fantastic. So, this last week, we drove a lot (we have 1,300 miles/month) and we taught some great lessons! I really feel like I am in my groove. The spirit is strong, and our investigators can tell. A couple days ago, we were getting into our car for dinner, and some random lady came up to us in a bathrobe and started talking to us. She loved the idea of a church that can uplift and edify her, she didn't come on Sunday, but I have high hopes for her. This morning, we drove to the Columbia Gorge, and we hiked Multnomah Falls (look it up!) And I have a few pictures to show all y'all. I hope you all enjoy, sorry I don't have extra time today. I really love all of you, and I appreciate all that everyone does for me! This church is way true, and I don't want to think of where I'd be without it. Read D&C 121:34-46, I LOVE those scriptures.
Love Elder Nick Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment